The City is a social network designed to help our church stay connected throughout the week. You’ll know who to pray for, how to serve, and much more. It’s a way to stay plugged in to everything happening in our church groups and ministry teams.
Since The City is a secure place, the first thing you need to do is create a City account. There are a few ways to do this: either have a friend send you an invitation from The City, sign up at our church’s connect kiosk, or click the link below.
To sign up at a connect kiosk
- Click here
- Enter Your Name.
- Enter your Email.
- Enter your Phone Number.
- Add any Additional Notes you want a connect agent to see.
- Click “Only Send Invitation” to join The City, or choose “Help Me Get Connected!” to have a member help you find a group to join. Either of these buttons sends a City invitation to the email address you entered above.
To respond to the invitation email
- Go to your email, find the invitation, and click Sign up for The City.
- On the next screen, enter your desired Login.
- Enter a Password, then Confirm Password.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Select your Gender.
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Click Create my account.
Congratulations, you are now a member of The City! To log in, visit http://north-churchmn.onthecity.org, then enter your login and password.
If you would like an invite on to The City, please click on this link. City Invite